Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm trying to find information about either the desktop API, or IPCC Express API for the purpose of coding desktop functionality into an already existing CRM application. Is there any information out there in this regard? Specifically, I'm looking ...

j.riley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,To manage the exception in IPCC Express, we use the 'On Exception Goto' step and we have to choose from the list box what type of exception we are dealing with.My question is : is there an excetion that can manage all the types of the exception...

Amine-K by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

System ConfigIPCC Enterprise 6.0CCM 4.1.3 Sr3aCRS 3.1.3CTI Desktop 4.7 Sr3 (Not CTI OS Desktop)All of our agent have 2 line. 1 line to logged in and take inbound call and 1 line to do outbound call with VM (Also receive and place personal calls). I...

f.lemieux by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been trying unsuccessfully in getting call monitoring configured. The article #40423 in the Cisco Tech Center is not very helpful, the registry keys that it refers to do not exist. I am using IPCC Express 4.0.4 with high availability and a se...

Hi,my customer had an IPCC box (4.0.4) connected to a 4.1.3 CallManager. Yesterday we added a CM subscriber and another IPCC box. I installed SQL on both IPCC boxes, applied licenses for HA and everything else. HA is working fine (it is actually real...