Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

ICM 5.0From ICM Service control -Distributor, LoggerA,RourerA started.From Event Viewer - Warning:SQL Server User Error: 911, State 1, Severity: 16, Message: Could not locate entry in sysdatabases for database 'ic_sideA'. No entry found with that nam...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The Call Manager 4.0 bundle that comes with the IPCC 3.5 is for a co-resident install. Can I put the IPCC on a different server? If so can you point me to where I can find the Hardware compatilibity matrix for IPCC Express 3.5..I cant seem to find ...

jones_amy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I modified two agents' first name on the CCM user directory and the modified name showed up on resource page.However on the realtime report and historical report still show the old name. I went into the SQL database I saw both old and new name there....

Hello!!I have a IPCC EXPRESS script running where I accept a call, playout a prompt, and then redirect the call to a PSTN Phone.On that PSTN Phone I see as CLID the extension of the redirecting CTI-Port. But I would like to transmit a different exten...

reimanje by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a IDC 3.0(3a), after each reboot the ICD server, the service (RM-CM) Subsystem in state : is Out of Service. To solve this issue it's to reconfigure the pwds "tapiRm and jtapiuser " on a callmanager server and pwd jtapi on ICED server....

nicolas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am new in IPCC world we running IPCC enterprise two sites A and B 6 servers 2 ICM , 2CCM and 1 unity .. I face problem really I can not solve it . the problem is some of our agents some times the system make their status not ready automatically ??...

I have set the Built In Brdg in the services parameters to On and Privacy to false. I configured the telephone sets to Built in Brdg On and Privacy Off. When I try hitting the Barge soft key I get a "this Key is not active here" It's also greyed out....

I've got an upgrade coming up that will require upgrading IPCC Express from 3.0.X to 3.1.3. Can anyone tell me if this will require a re-install of the agent desktops once the upgrade is complete? Anything else I should beware of besides making sur...

JimSJ by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes