Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, Anyone know of a way to get a script to account for the desire to close early on a particular day but only for an odd numbered week?  So, on  Friday on  the 1st and 3rd week of the month closing time is 4 PM instead of 5 but on Friday for th...

We are trying to create a custom report in UIC which would basically show 3 columns, agent total log time, total time working, not ready.  First I'm trying to understand what exactly does Work Time or Work State mean? Would "agent total work time" b...

Dear All,   We have 1 cluster with 4 call processing node like  (  Side- A-  2, side – B -  2 ) While configuring Agent PG on side – A we have given SIDE –A  subscriber IP , on Side – B we have given SIDE – B subscriber IP .   When PG A/ B or  CUCM s...

I'm doing a UCCX scripting project and I'm trying to find a way to create a loop counter that can increment between a main script, and subscripts.  So I have main script that calls out 8 subscripts.  I'd like a new call to have a loop counter of 0, t...

We are in the process of migrating from VXML gateway to Virtual Voice browser and the ICM scripts are using custom hostnames for mediaserver url. These hostnames are resolved on VXML gateway utilizing the IP host commands. Similarly is there a config...

Hello,I need to use some of special characters (<, >, ", ', &) as a Decision Element Property's value. This is a custom Decision Element for searching in XML document by some XPath, but CVP Call Studio prevents me from using it's special characters a...

Hi, I am new to UCCE. Currently i am developing demo applications in Cisco CVP Call Studio.I have used UCCX, In uccx i can create variables and used in the script. But in UCCE i want to create a variable and use it in the call flow. So My question is...

Looking for updated server TRC BOM to support SocialMiner 11.0. On the docwiki it shows UCS BE7K M3 only which is EOS. Is there a current C-series BOM (non-EOS) that can be used for SocialMiner 11.0 since the M3 TRC's are no longer available?

dmelo63 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I working on Release Script, when the call hits the ICM based on Call Type, I send the call to the Script attach, the calls play the busy tone but I want to disconnect the call after the busy tone, but the call stays open for 18s, then the call is cl...

ychristo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes