Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Everybody,Our current objective is to backup the DRS from the old UCCX 5, and restore it to VM and do the test upgrade to UCCX 10 - current version : UCCX 5.0(2)SR01_Build053- we have done the DRS backup from the "Old uccx" successfully- we have f...

Hi.  We're trying to setup QM 9.0.1 for the first time and when we go to VoIP Devices > Enable Devices for Recording we get Failed to find devices.  I thought this would have been an AXL problem so I created a new Application User in CUCM and configu...

dbooth by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Is it possible to :a) highlight a call that is exceeding pre-set timers ie call waiting more than 30 secs. YES CUIC:- copy an existing report and Edit View, A new Grid, Right click on value concerned and select the Threshold. Save new Report as n...

richb1971 by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When doing agent to agent or agent to queue transfers the customer ID (customer input and stored in a ECC variable) is not transfered to the second agent or queue.  This appears to be due to the network VRU in the PG Explorere being configured to the...

p.weeks by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , we have a CUCM 8.6 and CCX 8.6. I have the following problem:We have a workflow which transfer the caller to an agent over a IVR , since one week we have deployed a plugin for a CRM-Program (Salesforce) according to this  could the Agent see  wh...

Hello Everyone,Does anyone have idea about automatic windows security or anti-virus updates on AQM base and recording servers. I looked through admin guides and cannot locate any informtation. My question is does it cause any issues if I enable autom...