Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone!How can I check the current OS where I have installed the UCCX 7.0(2)?. We're planning to apply some patches, to check if this can help us to solve an issue. I've read we can upgrade to OS 2003.1.5a SR19.  Where do I need to go to check t...

Soporteco by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, i tried to install UCCE 10.0.2 in our lab. But i am getting the error while installing Logger.I have installed SQL Server 2008 with service pack2. I have attached the error page.Just to ensure, I followed Staging guide step by step.Regards,...

Resolved! CVP IVR Ports

Guys,Need some clarification that if we have 50 IVR ports how many simultaneous users can listen to the IVR?? either its 50  or 25??SEcondly at which point exactly does the IVR port gets released ?? is it when the call is transfered to the Queue or A...

Resolved! UCCX Prompt count

Does anyone know of a way to find out many times an option has been selected in a script/call tree? I'm trying to run some numbers for UCCX to see how many times and option was selected. Thanks in advance,Will

Hi Gents,In RCD table we are getting lots of calls with RouterErrorCode 448. Any idea what could be the reason and how could we solve it. Its Request Type is Post Route and Originator type is VRU.Software Versions:CVP 8.5 with ES 6ICM 8.5.4 with no E...

Has anyone heard of a situation where CAD is auto answering calls?  The users are reporting it sporadically only when they get a off a call and a call is waiting in queue, the call will automatically connect right after they hang up the first call.  ...

jecker by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a requirement which requires all data, logs, transaction, etc that was done during the testing phase be purged/deleted before being able to rollout the system into production.Is there a proper procedure to do this? This would involved d...