Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Team,I am looking for an SQL query to check the data (ECC + CallVariable) received following a RUN SCRIPT RESULT when requesting an external VRU with a Translation Route to VRU with a "Run External Script".I believe the data are parsed between the...

NICNGUYEN by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having a Supervisor desktop where real time monitoring is going on... there was "voice CSQ - Team Summary" where waiting calls are Highlighted..some how we are not able to get those highlighted color... can any oe help in this....I am attachin...

Hello,We have 8.5(1) SU1 cisco unified contact centre express. due to some bug in this particular version i want to upgrade server to 8.5(1) SU4.Please help to provide upgrade patch or link from where we can download it.Thanks,Amit

Hello All , we are using Cisco QM for voice recording in our Contact center  and getting following error .QM2000Message:The Quality Management FTS service on 10.1.61.10 has less than 1,048,576,000 MB of free hard drive space left.Action: Change confi...

Would it be possible to have UCCX call out like a broadcast hunt group?   I have a scenario where one option from an IVR is to call three resources on cell phones. Then when one of the called parties answers have it stop ringing the other two phones.

Dear im looking one solution tm my company we have Oracel Database and CUE , we want only read the infomation bills and intgration with UCCX9 .can you anybody provid me what is the prefect script , best TTS server and solution for this issue .thanks

Hello all. I would like to know if UCCX 8.5 has post call survey available. I have the standard licenses so I cannot connect to an external database to store results. Can I add a post call survey to the end of my script and store the results in the U...