Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! License usage

Hi,Ive done a bit of digging on here and i think the answer is no but is there any easy, native way to track license usage? I just had a thought of maybe that an alert could be set so if the Max license usage is triggered its alerted in RTMT. That wa...

gbljoba by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning before I rip out  the few hairs left, has anyone run into this ever..uccx 8.5.3 i have a supervisor who when monitoring is getting garbled voice, almost like she hears the answers the caller is asking before her agent has asked the quest...

Hi ,I have an UCCE8.5 setup with Progerr A and B and AW /hds seperate. Can any one tell me what shoul be the prviledge to be set for the User in AD  as every time when i restart my logger and AW services there pops up an error. Unable to start due to...

SERVION by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Agent State failed

Am  new  to  UCCX, we  using  CME  7  with  UCCX  8,  when  I  login  to the  agent on the  phone,  I  get  this  error  message. "Your request to change  your  agent  state  failed. try  again".  Please  help

svlahakis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i am planing an upgrade of CAD 7.5(6) to 7.6(3) on a UCCE system.The upgrade procedure is backup old CAD, uninstall it, then install new CAD and restore from backup.My question is - will my license be restored with the backup or i have to do the l...

Hi AllI was wondering if anyone had ever tried to merge 2 UCCX serversObviously I can copy all parts across manually but I was wondering if there could be a better way to do this for larger systems thet need to be merged?Thanks for any advice. Chris