Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HiDoes any one know if in ICM one can change the non interruptible feature into interruptible  in the Voice MRD.I have a customer that has Voice, email and chat and wants to be able to receive chats and emails while on a call. I know that the MRDs fo...

rhobab by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'd like to read opening hours from an XML file. The UCCX version is 8.5.The XML looks like this: <ccdata>   <dow>       <dow6>          <open>            <from hour="8"  minute = "00" />            <until hour="19" minute ="15" />         </o...

Agent's Contact Service Queue in Cisco Supervisor Desktop is showing user taking call from wrong queue. I have checked agents skill and they are not assigned to that CSQ. What else can I look at?, Second issue Agent occasionally ends up with two call...

We have detected the following situation.If the agent logs on with skill groups in both email and chat one can remove / add any skill groups for email or chat that the agent will stop recieving / start receiving emails and chats for those skill group...

rhobab by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm running UCCX v8.02 SU3 in HA mode. In my master server, the Log Manager service is always showing as partial service (even after UCCX Serviceability restart) but its working fine (In Service) in my slave server. What process is this impact...

Resolved! Silent Monitoring

Hello All,I need some guideance on how to use silent monitoring, we just set it up, however we don't know if we're using it properly or notwhen the supervisor wants to silent monitor an agent what does she need to do ?we can't find the "start voice m...

HI,I have cucm 7.0, UCCX 7.0 which is integrated with QM for recording.  By mistake i have deleted one user agent.  Is there any way to retrieve the recorded files from QM.(The recorded files for the user which i already deleted.)

Does anyone know if it possible to pass custom sip headers into UCCX?  My compnay is looking at partnering with Voxeo, they claim to be able to pass account information in a custom SIP header to CUBE, my big concern is once the SIP message arrives at...

dvanzee by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes