Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

This community is for questions about using Contact Center developer functions.
See the Contact Center Knowledge Base for answers to some common questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the Cisco TAC.
For direct help with developer issues, please open a ticket with DevNet Developer Support.
Developer ticket support for Contact Center is only available for Finesse and Task Routing.

Forum Posts

Resolved! Before Confirm and After Confirm Error

Have an app that was built in Call Studio 9 with a couple custom elements. We are upgrading from UCCE/CVP 9 to 11 and we are importing all the apps into Call Studio 11 and validating before re-deploying. One error I can't seem to figure out is an err...

Omar Deen by Collaborator
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Finesse REST API

Hi !I am trying to change agent state using REST API. I am using C# as a programming language.here is the code that I wrote :ServicePointManager.ServerCertificateValidationCallback = new System.Net.Security.RemoteCertificateValidationCallback(AcceptA...

Resolved! Launching windows app via Finesse

Is there any way to launch a windows application via Finesse? I'm looking to run a DOS command line on the agent's computer when a call comes in to start up another application and pass it a few of the enterprise parameters.

CUIC Error: The field(s) creation failed

Dears, We are working on a CUIC custom report for one of our customers. They want to add additional fields in a stock CUIC report (agent historical all fields) , the additional fields would be coming from CDR files parsed into an mssql database What ...

lanou by Enthusiast
  • 18 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Resolved! Deploy and modify a static VXML page

Hello    We are interested in developing and deploying a static VXML page to use for testing.   Once the static page is deployed we would like to edit the page using a standard editor, and have the updates active for subsequent calls.  The page will ...

MikeHMirt by Beginner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CTI Events for EIM/WIM

Hi AllProducts:UCCE 10.5 with eGain stack for eMail/ChatNICE Voice LoggerIssue:Nice Voice Logger is not receiving any Agent PG CTI Events (CTI Server - All Events Client) for eMail and Chat contacts. Voice call events work just fine.How do we enable ...

deepagup by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers
Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors