Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Dears,I am using Cisco UCCX finesseI have embedded my application inside finesse as a gadget using gadget tag as <gadget>my primary ip </gadget>if finesse failed to reach the primary ip .I want to have a mechanism to switch to my secondary IPis there...

Hi,We are planning to develop our own CCX wallboard and offline reports. Can you please suggest us what are the SDKs CCX provide for this?Does CUIC is sufficient for all kind of reports or we need to work on combinations like CUIC, CTI OS, CCX databa...

Running CUIC Version:10.5(1) build 1 (10_5_1_10000_7) and Finesse Version 10.5Hopefully this makes sense...Is there a way to create a Agent Call Detail CUIC permalink report that can be used for each individual agent as a Gadget without the need to c...

Hi,Currently i have some ECC variables configured to pass information from IVR script to another application on agent desktop ussing Finesse, but sometimes i get the ECC variable just blank without the information captured from IVR, this happen apare...

Dears,I have created a sample CVP Call studio application to test a webservice that integrates CVP with a oracle database using a webservice that run over weblogic server. once the application is invoked i got error 500 Internal server error with the...

I just realized that I have not received any email notifications from this forum since Feb. 12, 2015. But looking I can see that there have been postings since. Was something changed on Feb. 12 that would have affected the email notifications?

kpickard by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors