IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello people, We want when a user call a customer to PSTN from their jabber or ip-phone, and the customer answer the call, to hear a recording message that will inform him that this call will be recorded. Do you know how this can be achive? It is cal...

Hi,I'm have an issue with transferring calls to a specific SIP trunk in our call manager.  Anytime a CP-88XX telephone tries to transfer a call from inside or outside to this one SIP trunk, the call gets stuck at the 88XX phone like it is on hold but...

We are trying to make (very) limited use of old office SIP phones. I would like to know if any of these Cisco models, all of which I expect are long since past end-of-life, can be used as stand-alone SIP phones. By stand-alone I mean fully directly c...

Fejj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ... for CUCM 10.5. When a user is on a call, a second call goes straight to VM without ringing. Also, when a users puts a call on hold, the call drops on resume. Max calls set to 6 and Busy Trigger set to 2. About to dive into call trace but no...

cmite by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to working with our Cisco call manager and Jabber in general. I created a new Jabber phone instance for a user, but I have been unable to figure out why it won't login.I followed written directions that are kept for procedures on how to crea...

tyoder by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes