IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,Hope somebody could help me out. This is driving me craxy!My CUCME is falling over about every 12 hours and dropping all calls wether it via E1 or POTS. When i do a show log i get the following:-%IVR-3-LOW_CPU_RESOURCE : IVR: System experienci...

I uploaded a PNG file in the format required for the 8800's. 800x480x24I have also listed in the List.XML.  When I added to the common phone profile under the background image and check the box to override it does not show up on the phone.  Any ideas...

MrButton_0-1674860554946.png MrButton_1-1674860383089.png MrButton_2-1674860461179.png
MrButton by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of our Cisco 8811 models shows "DEVICE HAS CRASHED" on the screen when attempting to boot up. The phone will continually try to reboot but it always comes back to this error screen. I have included an image of the phone showing this error. I have...

jschmit by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I recently updated the firmware to: cmterm-6901_6911-sip.9-2-1-0 and configured the phone by using TFTP via xml files.I created SEP<mac_address>.cnf.xml and dialplan.xml by using some sample files for Cisco 79xx IP phones. The phone is corre...

Hello,I can't access the WebGUI of the IP phone anymore, all I've got is a spinning wheel. Even a hard reset didn't fix anything.Tried Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge without any luck.How to access the WebGUI again.Guillaume