IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Has anyone else had this problem.  I recently put in an ATA, running 11-2-3MPP0001-028 Oct 24 2022 (So its the approved Zoom Firmware version).  It was entered as a bug in May 2021, but seems to still be alive in kicking.  Anyone else found away arou...

rickelder by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Tim telephone tech

I was wondering if anybody could tell me how I can in real time check the channels of a P R I that I have connected to my router? We had a issue the other day when we really needed to check the channels because we were getting failures on incoming ca...

I seem to be making eBay sellers wealthy (sort of) by buying CISCO ATA products.   I have used Obi (Plantronics) and Grandstream ATA units but found both lacking in some features, so I thought I'd try Cisco.  Both Obi and Grandstream are straightforw...

Dave Kaye by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Whats the best way to set up during business hours a number to go to voicemail if not answered. After business hours it goes to a greeting saying we are closed and then it just hanges up with no ability to leave a VM. We use CUCM  12.5.1.18100-14, an...

zaynekro by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes