IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have call manager 11.5 and contact center 10.6. Time to time I get messages from call manager with next problem: Mar 27 2017 14:53:10.384 UTC : %UC_CTI-4-CtiQbeFailureResponse: %[Error code =-1932787498][Sequence number=74100][Error messag...

Dear All, I have removed NTP reference from date/time group and there were 6500 phones depending on it. Both SCCP & SIP phones, and all the sccp phones rebooted immediately after the change, but only a very few SIP phones rebooted. If the phones do n...

Syed by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There doesn't seem to be much discussion around power save plus. Really wondering how many people actually use it. Anyway, I'm playing around with power save plus config. It works brilliantly, but I can't figure out how to exclude certain phones from...

I'm somewhat new to Cisco, so please bear with me a bit...I'm trying to create a new device profile & a new end user for one of our programs...these users use contact center as well.  Below are the steps I have followed.Found an available directory n...