IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings, I have bought a Macbook Pro and have tried to setup a lab (to practise and prepare for VoIP certifications) using GNS3 in VMware fusion but facing a lot of problem regarding the same. Could anyone please help me with setting up the lab ASA...

AK by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have a customer who has CUCM 10.5 and CUC 10.5. Previously when they pressed the messaging key it connectd straight to voicemail. Now when they press the messages key it is ringin 4 or 5 times before connecting. Has anyone come across this ...

Hello, I have a VG204 that will not dial out on 2 of the ports, it will receive faxes but when the user attempts to dial out to fax, they are receiving a fast busy.  The ports are configured identical to the other 2 on the VG and will receive and sen...

HI i am facing issue with Cisco 7841 sip phone we have CME and CUCM we have more locations recently we got 7841 phones. starting there was no issues but now mostly not registering.  The phone always showing in display ( Registering ) only  so any bod...