IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Support, Just wondering if anyone has come accross this.. I am trying to bulk change 100+ cti route points into another partition within CUCM 8.6.2 I have done this for Phone directory numbers in the past, however cannot find a way within bulk adm...

Hi all, There are lots of tools to measure VoIP performance( i.e.MoS )  in the market, such as NetIQ.  I am wondering :  . Is any way to make test call and test VoIP performance ? free or low cost tools?   .  Will the command "csim start xxx " help...

master001 by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, Well I am making some headway with Call Manager and Unity voicemail systems.  Now I am trying to figure out how to get Unity to send an email with the voicemail message to the user.  I really don't see how to make this happen.  Can anyo...

services by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes