IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We are running RTMT version 11.0.  When we select Alert Central, there is Alert History displayed on the bottom of the screen (looks like the last hour or so).  How can we: 1) Find or access the Alerts prior to the ones displayed on the bottom of th...

dtom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have options ping enabled for all SIP trunks in CUCM and also configured to receive a syslog message when the trunk is not reachable: SIPTrunkOOS. Attached are screenshots of trunks in CUCM and SIPTrunkOOS alert My question is: is there an alert wh...

pashtet13 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I know that the Cisco 7912 phones are older phones, but we have about 200+ of them on campus, and they have been giving me a lot of issues lately.   Specifically we have been having an error with the phones where: The phone screen remains lit...

jgoo by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I m configuring SIP Trunk configuration with Service provide ( ITSP). Service reply: Sent: REGISTER sip:vodafone.qa:5073 SIP/2.0 Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 10.72.5.154:5060;branch=z9hG4bKC1526 From: <sip:+97440069000@vodafone.qa>;tag=2A1B07B8-45D To: <sip:+...