IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hey Guys,We have deployed CUCM 8.6 on esxi 5.0. There is no vCenter. I got to know we can shutdown the cucm guest and "export the ovf template". Is this the right way of doing it ? Incase of a server failure can we load this backup into a different s...

Rajan R by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a voice gateway VG320 used for faxing over a SIP provider circuit. I am using fax pass-through.  Should I disable ECM and fax-rate for better reliability?  Having some issues with some faxing to going through. Current dial-peer: dial-peer voic...

Dear Experts, There have more than 40 Cisco6921 IP phones majority of phone are showing the miss call details. however several phones ,wont be able to view the numbers.  https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11668011/cant-view-missed-call-call...

Faza by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  Customer needs 2 phones to be setup like having a shared extension i.e. 12345 both should ring simultaneously on incoming calls with this line when one phone is in use and a second incoming call is presented, that second call should be able to b...