IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day Experts. We have CME version 10.5 running smoothly at a site. PROBLEM: About 2 weeks ago one of the people (extensions) on the Network has been unable to pick up external calls on his 7911 phones by external i mean calls coming from out o...

Cisco Unified CM Administration System version: 8.6.2.22900-9 Unrestricted So i have a client of mines that currently has calls being forwarded to an ex-employee which had ext 8129. This ext was blown away and was recreated for a new user. So the is...

I see this when I do a 'show call active voice compact' and it's showing up when I do 'show sccp connection'.  It appears to be for transcoding, but I'm skeptical if it's really a live transcoding session.  It's been there for over a day now in our C...

voip7372 by Level 4
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Wondering if more people are interested in this feature which means that alternative routing should be possible if the presence status is set to "Away". For example: - At the moment, an incoming group call will be offered to the longest idle user if...

Hi, According below scenario is there any feature available in Cisco. Operator makes Internal/external call to User 1 (VIP user) and External call to User 2(Customer), such that VIP can listen to the conversation between Operator and Customer and whe...