IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dears, there was a failure in the power and esxi was corrupted, i have re install the esxi and got the VM's, when i start the CUCM the file system was corrupted i recovered the file system and CUCM was booted successfully, when CUCM was booted succes...

Dear All, I have a query related to cause codes in call manager. Below is the call flow. IP phone (Extn: 76009) >>>CUCM>>>shared line (Helpdesk Num: 29000). So, this is basically a LAN call. As per the CDR records I see the following cause codes. Cal...

Syed by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello  i have this bug on my system, one device with 2 extentions modules 7915 resetting multiple time by day. The CUCM version is 9.1.2.14091-1The version of 7962 ip phone is  SCCP42.9-4-2SR1-1Sthe version of Extention module is  B015-1-0-4-2 ThankS...

sjagu by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have cisco 2821 with EVM-HD-8FXS/DID. I have a daughter card EM-HAD-8FXS-VO1.Now I m woundering how to connect analog devices with this card.During the search i found that i need to order BlackBox JPM2194A patch panel. But what will be port type on...

Hello      I have a 2921 in my personal Lab that currently has the System Error (SYS LED solid amber). I am unable to console in to see anything. I have also tried to change the fan/power supply and none of this made any difference. I think its somet...

Hi, I testing a new SIP connection from Service Provider, my connection will be ITSP-SIP-VGRouter-SIP-CUCM, The issue I am facing is I'm unable to make call outside to ITSP from my Cisco Phone, however I can receive calls from ITSP. Please find the a...

Risat by Level 3
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes