IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have created the Remote Destination Profile Template and added line template. I have just added provided line template name, partition, EPNM and partition in Add A New DN. However, when i run the BAT it updates the existing DN i.e. makes descr...

i have : 2xcucm version "10.5.1.10000-7" 2xIMP version " 10.5.1.10000-9" 2xcuc version "10.5.1.10000-7" vcs-control X8.6.1 vcs-expressway X8.6.1 i have created a jabber user for android app , made the device name "BOT+"user id in capital letter" and...

baselzind by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Call Manager 9 When we receive phone calls from an External source, they only display as External on the internal phones (7940/7911s). Some have a slightly different ringtone which I am not sure why. I have only just taken over this system but ...

Hi, I'm pretty new to Cisco telephony and need a little help understanding something I'm seeing. Can anyone explain why I am seeing a lot of calls  ending in calldisposition 52 in the first call leg? I know that 52 is 'called party disconnected, and...

Hi, I'm pretty new to Cisco telephony and need a little help understanding something I'm seeing. Can anyone explain why I am seeing a lot of calls  ending in calldisposition 52 in the first call leg? I know that 52 is 'called party disconnected, and...

Dears, there was a failure in the power and esxi was corrupted, i have re install the esxi and got the VM's, when i start the CUCM the file system was corrupted i recovered the file system and CUCM was booted successfully, when CUCM was booted succes...

Campus is going to 11.5 CUCM release version and planning an in place upgrade. What's needed to school campus prepping for in place upgrade? Any phone administration feature changes on 7970 phones? Anything that operations side need to be on the look...

We are switching to an external call center and while I am waiting for the telco to redirect our Toll-free numbers I want to hairpin inbound calls on our gateway.  The hairpin works but DTMF does not.  Any suggestions?  I know DTMF relay is only for ...

hey guys, since firmware version 11.x App Dial Rules are support for the Phone 8861. I have one customer where i am running into problems with this feature.  They configured App Dial Rules because they use a different dial-plan for dialing out of CU...

Dear All, I have a query related to cause codes in call manager. Below is the call flow. IP phone (Extn: 76009) >>>CUCM>>>shared line (Helpdesk Num: 29000). So, this is basically a LAN call. As per the CDR records I see the following cause codes. Cal...

Syed by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes