IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

You know how you can create a text file with a string of MAC addresses for phones and use that to search for devices and then make specific changes on them?  I'd like to be able to do that same thing for lines.  I have a list of phone numbers that ar...

refram by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a call handler that continues to play music on hold and the "wait while I transfer your call" even though I have unchecked that option in the transfer options we are still getting the greeting. Any ideas where else to check to see why this is...

Hello, we have a BE7000M (based on the Cisco UCS C240 M4 Rack Server). On the VMware, we have 10 vNICs, numbered from vmnic0 to vmnic9. In fact, we have the standard LAN1 and LAN2 interfaces (that correspond on the VMware to vmnic0 and vmnic1). F...