IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

For an inter cluster non gatekeeper controlled trunk to work between two separate call managers, do the call managers have to be on the same version software release?  We have one cluster on 8.5.1 and the other cluster on version 10. I looked around ...

Has anyone ever run into this issue before? I have a cisco model 8845 video phone that on a secondary line appearance which is set for flash only it continues to ring? We are using 9.1 software on our call manager. Any suggestions as to what to try? ...

Hello, trying to plan an upgrade where I am on ESXi4.x and CM 8.6 and need to get to ESXi 5.x and CUCM 10.5.  Do I upgrade ESXi first or CUCM?.  Getting a bit confused with all the matrix reading Thanks, Replies rated.

Hi we have a new Cisco VOIP BE6000 system and we have a business hours voicemail and an after hours one.  When its a public holiday, our IT provider said to go into the scheduling part of the system (system handler? forgive me, I completely untechy) ...

CherryRHW by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! QOS set-up

Hi, wondering if anyone can help me , im trying to set-up QOS for our new VOIP phone system , but im  abit lost with the config , well really lost i am using the CCP to configure and the QOS wizard , but im unsure if i should be DSP or NBAR and also ...

paddi1972 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, My customer wants to upgrade the current unity express from 8.6.1 to the latest, but I cannot seem to find any version after 8.x. The CME got upgraded to 10.5 after an IOS upgrade and is compatible with 8.6 as per the documentation. Can someone c...

Team, We have SIP environment  where in SIP ITSP- SBC- CUCM- SIP phones. Now for branches we have a requirement for supporting fax lines and we need to choose protocol for the analog voice gateway. I know SIP has many advantages and can support Fax ...