IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All Do the VIC3-E/M ports use the same pinouts as the VIC2-E/M and VIC-E/M? Cisco provides the pinouts for the VIC2-E/M and VIC-E/M via this page and states that RJ48S is used: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice/analog-signaling-e-m-...

t.odri by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear forum users. I have a VG350 Version 15.3(3)M2. According to the Cisco Feature Navigator (see attached pictures), , this supports Ether-Channel for both “Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) (802.3ad) for Gigabit Interfaces” and “EtherChannel...

Resolved! 7940

Hello I have some ip desk phone 7940 ( i know it out of support or end of live) for my customer my problem is to convert in sip protocol to connect with 3cx phone system i try all  the tftps serveres and firmware but it not work  if i try wrong pleas...

Resolved! Translation-rule

I'm trying to understand this translation-profile that I have setup on my Voice Gateway router.  I didn't set up this rule.  It was setup by a person who worked before me.  It looks like the intention is to block toll fraud.  Can someone explain this...

Peter Kim by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 2901 ISR running CUCME with the VIC-4FXS/DID for fax machine. Calls are coming in via T1 PRI. What configurations are needed to add a fax machine in one of the FXS port and get it working? I already have all the phones in the system wo...

nitesz010 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes