IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have an ISDN voice gateway and a SIP trunk connecting to another system. I see the following when I enable debug ISDN q931 *Mar 21 10:56:25.290: ISDN BR1 Q931: RX <- SETUP pd = 8  callref = 0x70        Sending Complete        Bearer Capability...

Hi, An unfortunate mistake happened yesterday when an Engineer added every DN on the CUCM system here to the same Call Pickup Group when using BAT. I have been asked to investigate whether there are any bugs involved as well as the Operator Error. Th...

HiI have a CUCM9 publisher , cucm subs, Unity Publisher and Unity Subsc.CUCM Publisher and CUC Publisher are configured the NTP with a AD2003 server, but are unsynchronised when test them in CLI, now CUC Subsriber  and CUCM Subscr are unable to be in...

Hi,  I just purchased a Cisco ip phone CP-7960G to use it with a company called Velantro who offers VOIP services. My question is if anybody can tell me how I could get in the admin site of this phone so company can make the changes they need in ord...

Hi All, I'm trying to get into the Cisco voice world and learn CUCM. I have a demo that I've installed inside VMWare Workstation. I'm getting very high CPU utilization and absolutely no responsiveness. The CLI takes 20-30 minutes to load each line an...

I have a situation where I do not have require CMC or Forced Authorization Code enabled in any patterns, but if I dial a # that matches the LD pattern it still gives a special tone. At that point any 4-digit number can be entered and the call is made...

Resolved! CUBE

Hello everyone,  Could you help me to clear this doubt? We have an ISR router configured as CUBE in our HQ, Could we use this ISR to make calls to another Bussines's Offices over the internet? Thanks a lot for your help.