IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 7975G that shipped with 9.3.1 (neighbor details says v8 on the phone, not sure if that's hardware revision...can somebody answer that as well?). Our UC560 is running TFTP with 9.1.1 on it, but the phone won't downgrade to it and won't regis...

Hi, I have an issue with Isdn calls dropping after sometime. I can see the link goes down this is the output. pr 5 11:28:38.306: %CONTROLLER-5-UPDOWN: Controller E1 0/0/0, changed state to upESAROTELCM#deApr 5 11:28:40.574: %MARS_NETCLK-3-HOLDOVER: E...

Hi all, recently I changed the hold-on music on a CISCO CME ( CISCO2911/K9) and I use the following commads: VAL#enableVAL#conf tEnter configuration commands, one per line. End with CNTL/Z.VAL(config)#VAL(config)#telephony-serviceVAL(config-telephony...