IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have a centralized call processing cluster over an IP WAN.When you go to CUCM Admin / System / Server, you see Host Name / IP Address with IP addresses and the cooresponding names / descriptions.Does anyone have the process steps for changing the exi...

[toc:faq] The bug fix for CSCtc52241 say's that the time problem is fixed in releases above 7.1 cucm. I have this issue on one phone that is a 7942G Hardware rev. 1.0 and it is ver 8.3, all the other phones on the switch and router at this location, ...

Dears  I;m configure paing in our network, in paging group added 3 IP Phones. when press Speaker button and dial Paging DN, the Speaker on other phones showing active but no voice. can any one tell me whats problem. Configuration is, Ephone-dn 271 ...

Hi, I setup a new cucm and unchecked the box of Auto-registration Disable in the cucm. The phone can get ip address from the cucm dhcp server. but it cannot register. So it needs to check the phone status. When I pressed Setting button----->Running A...

eigrpy by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes