cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

FXO not disconnection

Dear All I need an urgent helpI’m using CME Ver 8.6 and unity express running on sm-sre-710-k9   at Saudi Arabia If someone call our land line, call redirect to auto attendant if only no one answer, EXT keep ringing and fxo port stay onvoice class cu...

DHCP on SRST router

i have a project that is HQ where the CUCM is located and phones are registered everything is working fine, and a branch that contains 250 phones i have a doubt about IP address schema , the IP address is as following: HQ LAN : 172.16.0.0/16   , DHCP...

msaeedi by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 'Name does not match any filter pattern' in CUCM software install/upgrade page???

Hello,I'm in the process of upgrading CUCM 8.5.1.10000-26 to either 8.5.1.12900-7 or 8.5.1.13900-5 and I am receving the messages 'Name does not match any filter pattern' for both upgrade files.  What does this mean?  Please see attached screenshot.I...

Resolved! SIP DTMF to Unity Express Not working

Hello,Question 1) I have a SIP phone and am trying to pass my dialed digits to Unity Express Voicemail, it does not work.  Is it the codec or dtmf-relay option?Question 2) how come my Cisco 7960 sip phone takes 10 seconds to dial out?Dial-peers are:V...

jsulliva by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 2 stage dialing

Hi all.   I'm trying to configure 2 stage dialing but without data connectivity (IP connectivity), between Avaya, and Cisco. Here is the scenario: We have an Avaya Call centre in country A, who needs to make calls to clients in country B, however the...