cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Voice Hunt-group name display

Hi,I'm trying to setup a voice hunt-group in a CME 10.5 but looks like I can't make the name of the hunt group to be displayed on the called phone. This is my setup:voice hunt-group 3 parallel phone-display final 431 list 421,440 pilot 500 secondary ...

Resolved! CME

Do I need to install CME on a CISCO 2911 cme-srst router (IOS Version 15.5(3)M) if I need to register cisco SIP and SCCP ip-phones.Should I extract phone firmware to a specific location in flash: 

clarkem73 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CME

Do I need to install CME on a CISCO 2911 cme-srst router (IOS Version 15.5(3)M) if I need to register cisco SIP and SCCP ip-phones.Should I extract phone firmware to a specific location in flash: 

clarkem73 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.

Hello!We are Cisco partners in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.We received 2 requests from our customer, please can you help us?Client wants new IP telephony, they have some requirements: Scalable number of connected clients Resiliency A call center and voice me...

jryzhkov1 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unity Connection SCCP to CUCM takes 4 rings to answer? Used to pickup immediately.

Customer states that it’s taking too long for Unity Connection to answer when he presses the Messages button.  It’s SCCP integrated.  The Hunt Pilot looks good, no duplicate or unassigned DNs, no overlapping number range.  Been in production and was ...

Jason Aarons by Frequent Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Connecting CME to CUCM

Hello Guys! Hopefully you all can help me out as I have put myself through a few days of torture trying to figure this one out on my own(Which included combing through the forums).  I did find a very similar post to my problem but it didnt helps me i...