IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I'm setting up a new remote office what has stand alone CME with CUE.  Everything works fine except.. I'm adding a main line to receptionist's phone as a second line.  I thought I did it correctly.  However, it doesn't work.  Here is the config.  Any...

Peter Kim by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to get a count of phones per floor per building. I can identify the location by the IP address that each phone is registered to but not sure how to export that using BAT. Any ideas on how to accomplish this?

Hi, We have a customer with many  C881-V-K9 devices. Till now it is is an easy config. But now I have encountered something weird. On one site where we connect some DECT phone's on the FXS ports, we don't get a dial tone. Other sites with DECT work f...

Dear Support Community Members, I am having problem on 7945 IP Phone, right now problem happens on individual phone, I have checked same phones but its all fine on others. I see "x missed call" on the screen but when I go missed calls directory I do...

Hi,If I simply explain the network of mine is that we have a CUCM with some IP Phones , and also the CUCM has a SIP trunk configured to a gateway which then connects to a analogue PBX via a DPNSS link. Calls can be made between the CUCM IP phones and...