IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

How we can set max call duration just for outgoing calls to PSTN only? Phone Device >>>>> Call manager server V10 >>> MGCP GW>>> FXO >>> PSTN   I can find max call duration, but it is for all call in Cisco call manager server. and all phones So I ne...

zeincisco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys I wanted to try mediasense in my lab. Tried installing the 8.5.4 on VMware workstation 11 using the ova template from cisco. Installation was fine. But was unable to get the login page. Tried restarting the Cisco Tomcat service. no luck. Als...

i took one at ldlc in france where it was in the middle of others ip-phonemy idea was to use it with a viasat modem that is for satelitte web access by now after reading few documents : i am unable to set the ip of the phone , i have no idea how i ca...

grml4d001 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are experiencing problems with sporadic "dead air calls" on 8945 phones on Cisco's contact Center.  I'm trying to determine if its an issue with network switch configuration.  The 8945 is getting 500ms Latency on stream-1 when the client looks lik...

Resolved! CISCO IPMA

Hi community I have a doubt with my IPMA assistant console.   I did a redundancy test and when the prymary server goes down my IPMA console closes, and I have to open it again while the console synchronize with the secondary server. Redundancy works ...

I would like to reach out to the community and find out if others have experienced the issues I am facing with faxing. We are faxing via MGCP to a PRI. Lately I have been getting reports that faxing both local and long distance is failing, intermitte...

I have two 7915 attached to a 7975.  I have set up a 7914...so I am familiar with the steps involved with setup.  Phone is running SCCP75.9-2-1S.  Firmware on CUCM for 7915 is B015-1-0-4-2.  If I select the IP of the phone from CUCM to bring up the w...