IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

can someone help me please to configure an access form the ip phone ( CUCM (192.168.1.101)) to the PSTN CUCM h323 ----------- (H323 gateway ) FXO PORT 0/0/0 -----------------------PSTN                                                CISCO 2921        ...

Hello. After the reset of Cisco ATA 186 the first line doesn't register in auto mode. in the same time the second line is working correctly and it's register in auto mode and get a autonumber. I don't know why it's so. Can anybody help?

rusfatman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. Gateway router 2911 have got e1 to pstn, 4fxs module and sip connection to internal voice network. Problem is that its unable to make outgoing calls from analog telephones, connected to fxs ports in any directions. After dialing first digit go...

Hi All, I am having difficulty to change the SQL sa Password on my Att console enterprise edition. When I am running SqlCfgChange.bat it gives me an error : <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><configuration>    <appSettings>        <add key="Sho...

Question:My voicemail setup is not working when i dial an extention it is not forwarding to the mailbox nuber instead i get a message that the extension is busy.  Did some debugging and saw a "being refused message"Configuration:UC router!ephone-dn  ...

Hi,I got this error last few days:Pilot3Peci.c:152:Pilot3ReadCPUTempViaPECI:DROPPING PECI READING CPU Number:1 prev:-4423 curr:-3782  Only thing I found was this bug https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCue41214 , but it mentions different error. ...

fpavicic by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes