IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, all I have not much knowledge on Cisco voice configure. I am using Cisco 3800 router for our IP phone, and on the back we have install hardware 3 piece VIC3-4FSX/DID card. HWIC3 and HWIC2 has done configure for fax and analog phone.  Now my probl...

Dear Experts, I really need your support. Kindly I would like to have your support on one of the task I need to implement. I have cisco voice gateway 3821 and I have installed CUE module on it. I need to configure the CUE in such a way that: if any o...

tiger_401 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently purchased a used Cisco 7961G-GE V02 to use on my Asterisk server.  I have dhcpd and tftpd setup on the same FreeBSD box as the Asterisk server.  Watching the tftpd log file, the 7961G-GE requests the term61.default.loads file twice, pauses...

Hello All we recently purchased few 8861 sip phones, i confugured that with cme through fast track, problem is i am unable to see corporate directory when pressing contacts button. other phones like 78xx and 39xx showing proper, any idea or hint whic...

alap84 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

champs i have a question, i need queuing feature for example one of my customer is like a fast food chain,  they are using cme, is it possible that if a reception phone is busy call will go in queue and music will play like please hold i was thinking...

alap84 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes