IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Wondering if there is anything I could do to determine if I am maxing out my PRI lines.The issue we are facing is;  Intermitintly calls are going out a FX0 port before using the PRI.  Client is certian that PRIs are not maxing out.  Dial-peers ...

Ayaz Khan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have a CUCM 10.5 running about 2000 users all set to local. We want to look at using jabber with SAML SSO and need to LDAP integrate into AD. When the user id of a local user matches the user id of an AD user I understand that the user wi...

m.batts by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Friends,Generally transocder is required in applications like MoH, Conference, CUC etc. MRGL allows to use appropriate transcoder by assigning it to respective device pool under which these application resides.However when call is made between two ph...

voiphub01 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i faced an issue today with an MGCP gateway i tried number expansion translation and transformation but nothing worked to manipulate the incoming called number.My scenarioPRI -- MGCP(GW) -- Phone with forward all to VM just for testingPSTN sends 481...

Hi everyone, we have a CUCM ver10.5 running on a customer who use a MGCP gateway with 2xPRI connections to PSTN, and all internal extensions are 4-digit numbers.My customer's SP provides them only 4-digit number for PSTN assigned DIDs.Many of these 4...

ev1205 by Level 2
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes