cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! CUCM 'End Users'

I cannot find anything that gives a short overview of what 'End Users' accomplishes in CUCM (8.5)  I have seen a couple of things-1. Give phone users 'permissions' to do certain things with the phones (like custom Speed dial etc)2. Easy way to import...

I have CUCM (9.1.2) and Sip phone 9971.When user hangup phone, and try to dial phone number to PSTN, he waiting about 15 seconds before sip phone make a call. I would to make this time about 1 or 2 seconds. If he call to Polycom server, he does not w...

I got a Problem only with 9971 Phones all other Phones are working fine.There are two Callflow where we got no ringback tone.1) 9971 - CUCM -  ICT - CUCM - MGCP - Gateway - Mobilephone2) 9971 - CUCM -  ICT - CUCM - MGCP - Gateway - PSTN- Phone  CFW t...

g-werner by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! tomcat cucm

Everyone,I recently had my main tomcat cert expire on my call managers and am struggling to figure all of this out. I opened a TAC case, but can't seem to grasp the whole cert idea. I have a 3 node cluster and each server has a tomcat.pem file with 3...

Hii, I have a SIP connection between Cucm9.6 and Cucm10.5 and when I place a call from 7841 devices the call is OK but when I call from 6945 and 7931 we cannot  here anything. I think the setup is OK because the call work fine from 7841, any ideas wh...

gabiulici by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes