IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CCM Group

Hello Everyone,I am in weird situation.I have two CM Groups (GM_CM1 and CM_GM2). Each groupe has 2 Subs as follow:GM_CM1 = Sub_1 and Sub_2GM_CM2 = Sub_2 and Sub_1When the phone is registered with Sub_1 (GM_CM1) through the appropriate device pool eve...

Hello all,there is something I misunderstand regaring Enhanced Locations CAC.We are told to give some weights to our WAN links that reflect the topology. Ok.Is Enhanced CAC is aware of any topology change ?Let's say we have :A -> 20-> B -> 20 -> C.  ...

vrz rrr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, I have 3 below doubts, In CUCM/CUC 10.5 onwards we don't require a security etokens  (safenet or ActivIdentity,usb etoken ) for CTL file. pls confirm.I was installing 10.5 unrestricted version and I stop on the attached screenshot, if suppose ...

I've been reading about the new feature in CallManager 10.x where an administrator can lock or wipe an IP phone from the admin console. What model Cisco phones support this? I thought the 7942/7962 or 7945 would do this however I'm not seeing the opt...