IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Guys, I have completed the setup (or so i assume). When I look intot the Jabber Logs it gives the below error. The host is reachable from outside.Any ideas?  2014-10-13 15:17:11,495 INFO  [0x000016f4] [ls\src\http\CurlAnswerEvaluator.cpp(108)] [c...

Rajan R by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok, trying to make the question simple for hopefully a simple answer… We are looking at using the 7821 SIP phones as the current 6921 SCCP phones are now end of sale etc… We have them working fine normally but unsure about SRST in branch locations vi...

VLT06 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts, I am wondering does SRST Version 8.0 on VG3945 IOS Version 15.1(1)T2 does it support 99XX sip phones on srst as per the sh call-manager-fallback the phone types 99XX are not included in the below list. 3945#sh call-manager-fallback ...

johntim20 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I always read CUCM BE has sites limitation (50 sites). What exactly does this mean in practice? That I cannot configure more that 50 regions/locations/SRSTs?Could I have more that 50 physical locations in case I don't use regions/locations/SRST...

I have setup a CME lab environment with voip.ms.  I am able to make calls in and out with no issues.  However my incoming dial-peer is only working if I have "Destination-pattern .T" setup on it, if I replace it with "incoming called-number .%", then...

Hi ,we have a remote site, and there is H323 voice gateway at that site, this gateway is behind the firewall, we implement firewall rules in the firewall, the phones start getting IP address from the dhcp, all TCP , UDP ports are open from the firewa...

Can one (A) use an AD LDS proxy server for CuciLync authentication purposes, while (B) using the actual Microsoft AD LDAP server for directory sync and directory lookups?  The CUCM LDAP system configuration and directory configurations point directly...

e.groves by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello extremely knowledgeable and helpful community that will surely figure out how to fix my problem (is that enough flattery?)We have a CUCM 9.x with a CUBE 2911 set up with a SIP trunk to our provider. As a backup solution (which I was told would ...

tca_arosen by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes