IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys! I am trying to develop a configuration where I have Ip desktop phones from Mitel and an Ip wireless Cisco Phones integrated by a SIP-TRUNK. Simple call flowMitel (desktop ip phones) - Sip Trunk - CUCM Version 10.5 (wirless phones such as 79...

We have a gateway connected via MGCP for several FXO ports.We use local configuration for when the gateway cannot connect to the CUCM server.When I configure my dial-peer section I've been placing the FXO ports with "service mgcpapp" at the top of th...

Hi, anyone has experienced idd call issue with mgcp gateway? So far I only got one gibraltar number has problems, every time I call this number, it  goes to diffetent destination, sometimes to the fire department, sometimes a fax machine, sometimes a...

Hi iam having BE6K Server, i am trying to configure CUCM , the BE6K is connected to Core Switch with VLANS for VM and VLAN for CIMC and Managment Problem:- 1)I have configured CIMC and Managment in VLAN 100                   2)VM(CUCM) in VLAN 1 BUt ...