IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

8945 Video Calls freezing and Phone rebootsHello Everyone! We have two sets of CP-8945  with hardware revision 4 .(with firmware 9.4.2)working well with asterix but  The video calls get initiated but hangs after 5 secs and phone itself reboots.Your h...

Ali-IT by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I am researching Cisco's IP phones and I have many questions about the software and such. So starting out I noticed they got rid of the CCNA Voice exam and it looks like it has been replaced with the Collaboration category is there a specif...

HiI have one user who is unable to pick up calls using the BLF. When they attempt to pick up a call they get a "temp fail" message. I have logged the user into a different handset and the issue follows the  UDP. I have deleted and ...

kevbo by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. Learn from experts Vijay Rao and Amit Singh about simplified upgrade process and focused support from Cisco to migrate to version 9.1.  This is a continuation of the live Webcast...