IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HI All,  I have a question regarding a CME implementation I'm working on. The system itself is working and I have named my DN's, so for example number 101 is "Office 1" while 102 is "Office 2". My question is:  when a user calls 102 from 101, rather ...

amk42 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

how can we login with same application user of cucm to UCCX login. Today one of our client want to create a second UCCX web gui administrator. he created the application user in cucm and then tried to login to UCCX instead of creating end user. i tol...

I have zero knowledge on CME and CUE deployments and I only maintain it and do admin stuffs. Background story: My service module for CUE went dead last month and I can't retrieve any configs from it. I've replaced the SM and installed CUE, referenced...

baroncse by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello Mate,I'm woking for my CME lab and would like to add logo to my ip phone 7940G. Then, I follow the following cisco docs.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00801c0764.shtml#topic1Since I am testing with ...

Andrewkai by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes