IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

International dialing is not working for number starts with 6 but all other international numbers are working.We have two TPs, one for number starts with 6 and the other one is for all otehr international numbersNOt working : Call scenario for number...

Yenosh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have accidentally wiped the flash: of my VG310. So now it boots straight to Rommon. I wanted to Xmodem a new image to it, but it does not seem to accept the copy command ("copy" not found). Any help would be greatfully received.Andrew 

Hello,   I have done the configuration for the cme part and its working great, now I will have to configure the CUE. I have also done the basic configurations and I can also log on to the web interface, I need to Enable AA feature, I precisely mean w...

Hey guys, I have an issue with sip calls coming in from our provider, we are getting error 500 Q.850 cause 44any ideas? thanks  *Nov 1 20:14:54.065: //415/822D05688518/SIP/Msg/ccsipDisplayMsg:Sent:SIP/2.0 500 Internal Server ErrorVia: SIP/2.0/UDP 123...

stoofer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes