IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am newbie with Cisco. I have only been using the system for a little over a month.Our vendor set up a line group that rings to 2 extensions but unfortunately after about 8 rings it just hangs up.How do I configure this to go to one of the ext...

HelloWehave CUCM 6 which is going to be upgraded to version 9. I would like to know ifthere is any difference in the CDR output format of existing CUCM 6 with thenewer version. We want to make sure that our billing system will continue towork. Thanks

Hello All,What is the exact purpose of the command no-reg in SRST. I found below definitions from cisco doc.#Globally disables ephone registration with an H.323 gatekeeper or SIP proxy.#To specify that the pilot number for a Cisco CallManager Express...

Hey guys,Is it possible to get a report from CUCM/RTMT of the number of calls made from the PRI and channel utilization for a week ? We have around 10 MGCP gateways registered with a single CUCM.ThanksVaradarajan.R

Rajan R by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

OK, I'm ready to pull my hair out....hoping someone here is good at troubleshooting fax issues.(also, I'm doing this via android, so please bear with me)We have a remote site connected to a main campus via a fiber wan. We have cucm, cuc 8.6 in our ne...