IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

OK, I'm ready to pull my hair out....hoping someone here is good at troubleshooting fax issues.(also, I'm doing this via android, so please bear with me)We have a remote site connected to a main campus via a fiber wan. We have cucm, cuc 8.6 in our ne...

Hello,I have a voice routing topology question and would like some hints in which documentation I can find what I'm looking for:Currently:Running CUCM BE6K at our HQ in North America.Have a local SIP trunk to our ITSP which is proxy'd by a 2951Device...

Matt Smith by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Question says it all really... I have a VG224 SCCP integrated with CUCM 8.6. STCAPP controlling all of the FXS ports. All working fine. We can perform group pickup from an analog phone attached to an FXS port by doing **4XXXX (where XXX is the Pic...

barry by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCCX 9.0

HiI have configured and integrated UCCX 9.0 with CUCM 9.0, i have tested by dialling a trigger number and it gives me the Automated Attendent audio.Now i shld ask ITSP to hit toll free number to my trigger number 1000,when the call will be thrown to ...

Hi everybody,    here I have an emergency iusse.    we have install a Esxi 5.1 on an UCS 220 server. therefore we install a CUCM 9.0 and win server 2003 on this VM.    Now we have package loss on cucm IP address,and no loss on both win server IP addr...

Hi everybody,I have the following issue with a firmware upgrade/downgrade.We have some 7925 phones and they are manually installed with firmware 1.4.4.3But the load info doesn't show in the CCM 7.15.So i contacted Cisco to help me out on this one.We ...

Unanswered Topics