IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am facing a small issue. In h323 voice gateway configure a two voip dial-peer, one voip dial-peer pointing to pub and another  pointing to subscriber call manager.dial-peer voice 215 voip preference 2 destination-pattern 5997$voice-class co...

Hi all, recently I have regenerated CUCM certificates on customer site. The regeneration itself was successful but the certificates of type "trust-certs" haven't been regenerated or at least, not all of them. Now I still receive alarms that "tomcat-t...

Please help guys.I have jabber for windows but i can't see any contacts to add to it. I can make calls but i can't add any one. i am not using domain so in the connection settings, i add in the domain field : domain.not.set which is the default on th...

Hello, i have being trying to troubleshoot why incoming calls and outgoing calls to the PSTN is not working on a 2801 router after configuring it to do. Along the line discovered that my FXO ports were just showing amber even after when the router ha...

I have a C2901-VSEC-CUBE/K9 router that would like to set up as an UC lab. I would like to run CUE for voicemail and AA. The only way I can run CUE is if I install a service module like the ISM-SRE-300-K9? I was wondering if I could run CUE with the ...

I GOT THE LICENSE FOR PHONESI NEED TO KNOW THE STEPS TO INSTALL THE LICENSE ON CISCO 3925 CALL MANAGER EXPRESS ---Posted by WebUser Akram Haqqani from Cisco Support Community App

Resolved! CP-7945-CCME

Dears,Can you inform me the PN CP-7945-CCME license comes within the IP phone can work properly under Cisco Unified Communication Manage CUCM or its only can activated under Cisco Communication Manager Express CCME, advise?Sent from Cisco Technical S...

alshahiry by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi All,Im running CUCM 8.0.3Some users reported their phones stoped working. In CUCM the phones in question have a "Rejected" Status.i check RTMT and also see them Rejected and the apparent reason is "AuthenticationError".i just reset a previously re...