IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I set up a remote site as CME-as-SRST, will a VG224 work when the WAN link goes down?If yes, does it use the same protocol (SCCP/ H.323/ MGCP/ SIP) in both normal and survivable modes?Lastly, is this different if I use plain SRST?Regards

Hi All,Does anyone know if the 7937 phone supports EAP-TLS 802.1x with MIC or LSC certs ?I've found in CUCM there is no dot1x configuration options.On the phone it seems to support EAP-MD5 only ?This doco talks about firmware 8.5, 9 etc.  http://www....

Can anyone please tell what is difference in using SIP or SCCP as Device protocol with CUCM.Like If phone uses SCCP as device protocol in CUCM and if phone uses SIP as device protocol in CUCM is there any difference in features.

Hi all,7911 is registering endlesslly.It holds on:Apr 25 12:54:59.651 CDT: TFTP: Looking for CTLSEPD824BDBA2483.tlvApr 25 12:54:59.731 CDT: TFTP: Looking for ITLSEPD824BDBA2483.tlvApr 25 12:54:59.811 CDT: TFTP: Looking for ITLFile.tlvApr 25 12:55:00....

The business I work for is assisting another business with their day to day operations and my manager wants me to manually configure and deploy a 7962 to them and have the phone operate on their network through ours. I figured I wo...

Hi ,We  have 4 CUCM (7.x) cluster for four regions. Each cluster has 1 Pub. And  3 Subs. I want to enable inter cluster calling because all regions are  at our MPLS Network.Kindly suggest what to do to enable calling across 4 regions. Regards,Soni

We installed a VG204, configured the ports and users can make calls. However, when a user wants to setup a conference call, they make the first call then they put that call on hold and place the other call and joins the 2 calls. The 2 people they cal...