IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I GOT THE LICENSE FOR PHONESI NEED TO KNOW THE STEPS TO INSTALL THE LICENSE ON CISCO 3925 CALL MANAGER EXPRESS ---Posted by WebUser Akram Haqqani from Cisco Support Community App

Resolved! CP-7945-CCME

Dears,Can you inform me the PN CP-7945-CCME license comes within the IP phone can work properly under Cisco Unified Communication Manage CUCM or its only can activated under Cisco Communication Manager Express CCME, advise?Sent from Cisco Technical S...

alshahiry by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi All,Im running CUCM 8.0.3Some users reported their phones stoped working. In CUCM the phones in question have a "Rejected" Status.i check RTMT and also see them Rejected and the apparent reason is "AuthenticationError".i just reset a previously re...

Hi,Having a few random issues..Calling from CUCM (local) to CME (remote) - IP to IP.I dial the extension but I receive silence instead of a ringing tone. I can see the call hitting the CME from debug output. Also, when dialling the CME/CUE auto atten...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I just got my hands on 8961. Unlike the 79 series, i am having some difficulties trying to edit the soft keys from the call manager. Any experts out there that could lend a hand? The user manual mentioned only about editing the phone templete ...

LewisWang by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team,Today call manager down for 30second from 8:30 to 9:00 Am.phones were registered but we were not able to dial any number.Please find the detail and let me know the reason and solution?   -What is the CUCM version, full build number?6.0.1.20...