IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello expertsi have a big customer who have (one pub and one sub) one unity conn and one CUP , all version are v8.6  . All systems are working so well. The customer asked us for a cluster for 10,000 phones , so our presales team helped him for a solu...

jones.jack by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am ordering for BE6k bundled with callmanager and Unity connection. I want to know if the bundle comes with an initial license for both applications (CUCM and CUC) or I have to order for the licenses separatley.Appreciate prompt response. rega...

I'm having an issue with some 6941 phones we're deploying for some of the clients.  Here is the scenario:The phones are all directly connected to an 8port PoE 3560 switch.  This switch is running DHCP for the site and all workstations can get an IP w...

Unanswered Topics