IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Expert/Masters,                             I am trying to upgrade unity connection form 8.5 to 9.1 it keep failing.I installed refresh upgrade COP file  and regular upgrade process and it keep failing.Please assist me where i am going wrong so i ...

shamkumar by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All - In Vocie Gateway, We have controller, Voice  Port and Interface, Can you please help me with the call flow.Once the call reaches  the VG it will hit controller / voice-port / interface? Which is layer -1 and layer-2 ? Please clarify the flo...

Dear All,I have a problem with the following CDRs. Can someone tell me if the calls are outgoing/incoming, calling party number, called party number and if the 2 cdrs are for the same call (transfered call)? Can you please pinpoint me the field indic...

savvas_ch by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have MCS 7835-I2 server installed with CUP8.6(3)However now we decided to install CUP 8.6(4) on the MCS7825-H3 server, my question is how much storage require for the bridge upgrade on the liveMCS 7835-I2 server. Cisco recomendation is 2Bridge sup...