IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have a question regarding Licensing.Below is the description:For example I want to upgrade call manager 6.1.1 to 6.1.3 then to 6.1.4 and from 6.1.4 to 8.5And once the upgrade is down to version 8.5 I need to migrate it to UCS on which call...

tiger_401 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I am trying to upload call manager version 8.5 image through sFTP server. sFTP is configured properly.But i dont know due what reason whenever i am trying to upload the image it is giving this error No valid upgrade options were foundPlease ...

tiger_401 by Level 1
  • 34 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an HQ site which has Call Manager 8.6 cluster. I have a remote site which has a 3945 voice gateway,IP Phones and unity connection 8.6 as the voicemail server. The HQ and remote sites are connected with WAN.Question: Normally when WAN is dow...

Resolved! CUP 9.1

Hi,Is it CUP 9.1 can be installed seperately on dedicated VM, Uptill now i have read that CUP 9.1 is been integrated with CUCM 9.1 but when i download the CUCM 9.1 by product upgrade tool i saw a 9.1 CUP bootable installtion CD.Find the attached sc...

I am implementing a pair of Nexus 7000 switches in our Core.  Because I have to exchange routes with our core on our CUBE routers I need to dual attach them, one layer 3 ethernet interface to each Nexus.  Currently my Call Managers point to the IP ad...

ncowger by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts I have a problem for E20 which is working fine with cisco IP phones  , but there is a big delay when i hung up to do calls for ( digital and analouge phones) and the name of the caller ID is not displayed. For Cisco IP phones , it is wor...

All,We are running call manager 7 and have an 2921 set up as an h323 gateway.  We are connected to our provider via SIP trunks.  For some reason I fail immediately to fast busy on outbound dialing.  It's hitting the correct dial-peer just can't seem ...