IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Guys,I have been working on these for a few days and here is a description of my proble..I have VG202 configured as h323 gateway ( we had to use h323 due to some sccp issues)..I have dial-peers set up asdial-peer voice 20 voippreference 1destination-...

Resolved! CME/CUCM Failover

I have a scenario where the main ISDN30 comes into a CME (9.1) system. The calls then get pushed to CUCM (8.0) via a H323 dial-peer. The CME is only for emergency situations.If I have a specific number that gets pushed to CUCM, is there any method I ...

billybjo1 by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi community,While trying to integrate CUCM 9.0 with AD 2008, we are getting an error- " Error while Connecting to ldap://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:389, null ,we are trying with the Domain Administrator user, and using the root OU for all the users, eg: OU=Use...

binu.john by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,Sorry if this question is a little apsurd, but I need a little help. I am all new in Cisco, so don't take my question as bad I have a client that has Cisco 1751-V with cards:1. PVDM-122. PVDM-256K-43. WIC-1B-S/T-V3and IOS version is 12.4....