IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Live chat with Cisco expert Akhil BehlNovember 14, 2012When: 8:00 - 9:00 AM PST (San Francisco; UTC -8:00 hrs)This corresponds to:5:00 PM CET(Paris; UTC +1 hr)9:00 PM PKT (Pakistan, UTC +5 hrs) 9:30 PM IST (India; UTC +5:30 hrs)11:00 PM (Indonesia; U...

Wondering if anyone has done anything where you Dial Zero from different sites and have the Zero go to different locations but the phones are using the same CSS's at different locations.  We are settting up the enterprise and trying to keep the CSS's...

wbarren by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have searched through the forum and I have seen various threads on this topic but none that fit my particular scenario/question.  I have an ISR voice gateway at a remote site (IOS 12.4(24)T2) that is configured to be an SRST router for phones at th...

I recently upgraded from software version 4.3 to 7.1. I did not use DMA and received licenses from cisco for my existing connected phones, but I have several phones in storage that I need licenses for now. How do I purchase licenses for these older p...

I am trying to create a greeting that can be changed on a daily basis for a nursing department. Basically the users want to dial an extension and reach a recording that tells them the daily updates for the nursing floor. They do not want messages lef...

Hi All, hope I'm posting in the most appropriate place.  I am trying to find out if there is a way we can demo an IP Phone in our environment.  Actually, all I really need to demo is the ability of a Cisco IP Phone to connect remotely to an ASA 5510 ...

dkraut by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes