IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Currently i'm trying to make a back up for call manager using DRS.i back up my call manager every dayi already setting and it run well.My question is, can i make separate back up folder for each day?because on default setting, when you back up...

Hi everybody.Below is the output from the flash of a cme router which is also acting as a tftp server.Router#show flashSystem flash directory:File  Length   Name/status  1   24752244  c2600-ipvoice-ivs-mz.124-9.T.bin  2   1602     CiscoLogo.gif  3   ...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does Cisco IOS supports SIP 181 messages?When we make outbound calls to some PSTN numbers and they are call forwarded some times we get SIP 181 messages back that our Cisco 2400 series with 12.4(4)T8 doesn't respond and the calls get killed by the ca...

bgottlieb by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllNext week we are looking to move our Cisco 2801 CME phone switch to a new site. The new site will have the same amount of ISDN channels. We inherited this system allready configured and never had to do a lot to it. I've researched into setting ...

Hi every body.I am trying to understand what " G" indicates in Cisco ip phone model. I got two different answers while searching on google shown below:                CP-7965G= Spare phone w/o license 1)The CP-7965G= is simply a spare phone. It do...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There,We are setting some appliances E20 Cisco (Tandberg videophone). It happens that when connections are made between two devices E20, after a random time of use both devices disconnect from the server, causing the connection to be dropped, and ...

jrcampos7 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have tested with a non-cisco sip client to ensure it’s not a firewall issue, but CUCM seems to only want to trunk to an IP address. Any ideas how to trunk to lenny@sip.itslenny.com:5060 in CUCM?  I'm running 7.15.http://itslenny.com/ for anyone cur...