IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,is it possible to bind and limit one specific expansion module, Type 7914/7915/7916 to an single specific IP Phone, based on MAC or serial number etc.?We recently had a large rollout of 7962 Phones and expansion modules.The problem was that ...

Hi all, Hoping someone can shed some light on this issue we've been having. We have a fax machine or rather several that cannot seem to fax to a particular number. I called the outside contact and was told that we are the only location that they cann...

Hi all, I have the following problem with CUCM 8.6.2.22900-9, in CUCM Administration GUI under "Devices">>"Gateways", when I make a search, for example, all gateways that content 10., I can see all the gateways, but in the last column the IP Address ...

Hello,We're currently in the process of planning our CUCM 7.1.5 upgrade to 8.6.2 however I've got a few concerns with upgrade procedure in the Cisco documentation and am hoping someone can clarify.Current version - 7.1.5.31900-3New Version - 8.6.2.22...

Dear Friends,              I configured VG224 using SCCP protocol.After updating the IOS version  of VG224 from vg224-i6s-mz.12.4(2)T6 to vg224-i6s-mz.12.4(22)T5 the analog phones not displaying CLID (Calling number).Is it bug or not.?.If it is bug w...

Unanswered Topics