IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi NetproI have this lab, whit CUCM 8.5(1)Site APublisher 10.0.0.10TFTP ServerSite BSubscriber 20.0.0.10TFTP Server For the routing i have a 3650 with 2 vlan simulating L3 routing intersite. and the DHCP server is a Windows 2003 server with option 15...

Hi guys,I'm not able to receive busy tone for incoming call to FXO when my phone is busy.When I'm on the phone and someone calls the FXO number he doesn't hear the busy signal but the normal ring even if my phone is off-hook and I set busy trigger to...

bagnolini by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning EveryoneI wanted to know if anyone has heard of this before and if so what might be the cause. I have a user in the UK that is trying to dial into our conference bridge system and he is getting a SIP 403 error message.They are using an A...

scooter817 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI'm using CUCM 8.6 and i have a problem with Cisco Jabber for Android.I'v downloded cmterm-android_8.6.2v17.cop.sgn  file from Cisco site and placed it in my FTP server.When i try to  install this COP file in CUCM using Cisco Unified OS  Administra...

Hi All,I  have 2 Cisco Unity servers that i have configured one cluster  (failover). there are some problems on my secondary server. i can't open  web/sa unity page. the failover primary server is lost in failover  monitor. also Avcs node manager isn...