IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, I just configured the UC on UCS for CUCM 8.5. Initially, I was able to make conference calls between three (or more) phones.For some reason I cant explain, I can no longer make conference calls.Please I need to rectify this asap.I will app...

Resolved! CUE AA ToD Routing

Hello,i´m currently setting up Cisco Unity Express 8.6.4 in conjunction with CCME and wouldlike to deploy an AA script.The customer wants to have time of day routing applied, but also would like to have an option to disable this feature in an easy wa...

Hi all, I am new in SIP Phone configuration. I am currently configuring ATA187 Adaptor (Connected to analog phone) and has successfully registered it as SIP Phone. I also created the equivalent of dial-peer in SIP, voice register dialplan. I have cre...

Hi, Hope a voice guy can give me some advice on this. The company I work for supports various different sites that have their own CME. We would like to configure each CME so that if anyone were to dial the number 50000 it would dial our Servicedesk's...

KBCISCO by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes