IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I will be setting up SRST for the first time and I had some questions in regards to it.Currently at your main site we have CUCM 7.1.5 with 2x 3845 and 2x 3945's.  They are running in hybrid mode, MGCP (to Avaya system) and H.323.We are depolyin...

latintrpt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,does anyone have any links for CME 7 training material?  Yes, I know.  Company merger and they are moving new employees to CME 7.  Hoping to upgrade soon though.Thanks,Replies rated

Resolved! Time Zone CUCM 6.1

Hello Friends,I´m working with CUCM 6.1 (suscriber and publisher) and any phones have wrong hour, other phones have normal hour. Time Zone is in GMT-3:00 Georgetown. Any phones is in Suscriber and other phones is in Publisher. The diference between t...

I have an SRST router in an off site location running voice through the CUCM in our main office. I have added two PRIs for a rightfax service that does not connect to the CUCM but goes right through the router acting as a gateway. I can dial into the...

mbarlow by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Afternoon,I have CUCM 7.1.5 and Unity 7.1.5 and I have this requirement:A call rings on Boss extension, it has a 20 segs to forward no answer or busy call to Secretary's extension; if the secretary is not at her desk or if she is on a call, the ...

We are running CallManager 7.0.1 and currently when we login to CUCM as the administrator, everyting works fine.  Our current DNS/DHCP server address is 172.16.1.10.  We have just created two new DNS/DHCP servers with the address 172.16.1.20 and 172....

dtom by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes