IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I recently upgraded our 9951 phone firmware to sip9951.9-3-1-33, partially because I wanted the ability to put a pause in my speed dials and this is listed as one of the new features that is available with this version of firmware.  Well, I installed...

What causes a system to just stop providing secondary dial tone right after hitting the 9?If you dial 9 and any other number it gives secondary dial-tone.Verified the route pattern to provide secondary dial-tone is checked.What else causes this?The o...

Hi I am trying to locate the .tar file to copy to my router. to run CME GUI I donwloaded the Tar bundle.zip file which had several folders and files. Here is some of the extraction:cme-151-4Mv1  (Folder)      CME 8.6  (folder)           CME 8.6.0 GUI...

bsoth by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hallo!I have two questions about security with Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.6 and IPSec.1. We want to use IPSec connections between gateways and CUCM server directly. We don't have a separate network device which would terminate the IPSec s...

Hey,running FXS ports on CME 7 and I am trying to configure a Fax machine to hang off the FXS port.  I keep getting a busying signal when calling in bound.  the translation is for DN 109voice translation-rule 1      rule 1 /8866/ /...