IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I'm having an issue when trying to upload a new firmware to our phones - i've uploaded the FW to CUCM 6 which all went fine but when trying to deploy to a device it doesn't work - the phone says the TFTP server is the publisher but we've not got ...

Hi all,I've been told that 2600XM router is supported as CUBE. Can anyone advise which IOS that I need to use in order to use this functionality please. Will be using this on my LAB but in real home environment . Your help is much appreciated!Regards...

Hi voice team, I have the follow environment below: PSTN CALLS -------->>> Voice gw Cisco >>> CUCM >>> Cisco IP phones                                            ||                                                                                      ...

Hi,We're using CUCM version 5.1.3.8000-4 and a Cisco 2881 as VoIP-Router.I'm doing tests on FXO port 0/1/3 where caller ID service is active from phone service provider.On 2881, show call active voice brief command giving me right inbound caller ID i...

Can anyone assist, I have a call manager express version 8.6 IOS 15.1.4T and i am trying to connect directly to a Gamma provided SIP gateway in the UK. The config looks ok, debugs indicate calls hitting our router but dont get any ...