IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have a question about shared-line CID.  I have a group of 8 users with their primary lines shared acroos all 8 phones.  When User A gets a call from a customer they want to have it so other users can press their line and see the caller-id information...

robloeber by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently purchased a Cisco 7925G to replace a broken 7920 wireless phone. When I went to configure it my CM 6.1.1 only shows up to 7921. I understand we need to upgrade the device package on the CM but I am unable to download the update. I'm sure ...

We recently switched from MGCP to SIP Gateways. On all of the SIP gateways, we have ISDN PRIs plugged into them from the PSTN. We now started taking calls on these PRIs. For every call that ends and the Bchannel goes back to an idle/down state, the g...

travisr by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got the following setup in CCM 7.1.5Advertised number 2222 > Hunt Pilot 6601 > Hunt List > Line Group > Extensions                    |           \ Voicemail on 6602                     \Voicemail on 2222The procedure is, callers call 2222. Out ...

talltim10 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes