cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Warning RTMT

Hello,we experiencing a problem in RTMT syslog messages, there are a lot of these message : WARNING : /etc/modprobe.conf line 9: ignoring bad line starting with 'if' WARNING : /etc/modprobe.conf line 11: ignoring bad line starting with 'endif' I have...

Hello Evrryone,Is there any limitations to add the translation pattern on the Cisco Call Manager, also if there is any limitation specific to CUCM version.I have a requirement where i need to configure approx 4000 translation patterns. Searched the s...

I have a customer looking at CUCI-Lyncthe are using exchange 2010 for voicemail does anyone know what is supported through CUCI-lync with this, i.e visual vm, mwi, click to call voicemail etcThanks

dave-mith by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,   I have configured the following QOS mainly for the voice traffic, we also have file server in remote site which copy large mount files to the datacenter,  we would like to use the policing the trafic on the router to re...

Hello everyone!I've  been checking my cluster's replication status for last month, it has  always been 393 counts and never changed. Status of replication is 2  which means Good, but I cannot understand if replication counts does not  change does it ...

Howdy all!I was just curious if there was a tool similar to RTMT for Call Manager Express? I want to be able to monitor active calls, codec usage etc... and don't want to have to parse this information via CLI every time I need it.Thanks!            ...

Hi everyone,I'm trying to find out the maximum amount of calls active at any one time over a particular gateway/E1 PRI for a time period, what is the best way to do this? This gateway is controlled by CUCM 8.5 using MGCP.I know how to view the live C...

Mark H by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes