cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

CUCM call auto disconnect

Hi,We are using CUCM 8.5 BE. Sometimes it is reported that the call automatically disconnects after random period of time. Before the call disconnects, an announcement is played "Your call your call will be disconnected after 60 sec". This announceme...

VG202 Fax Trouble shooting

The Problem: i have configured a VG202 as a analouge gateway  for 2 fax machines to work with CUCME. I have been unsuccessful in getting the inbound fax's to work. With the results of debugs showing the phone as busy. However the fax machine is able ...

lukedp by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Marking on Skinny packets changed to default value after issue Auto QOS

Hi allA quick question: after issuing "auto qos voip cisco-phone" in an interface fa0/5 which is connected to a cisco phone, the DSCP value on Skinny packet from phone has been changed to the default value 0. when I stop the MLS QOS on switch, DSCP v...

Resolved! Forwarding phone numbers from the router instead of Call Manager

I have Call Manager v7.1.3 and a Cisco 2811 router running IOS 124-15. Right now we have moved to eFax as our faxing solution since the copiers we are using just kept cutting off the faxes. To forward the internal number to efax I went onto line one ...

Extension mobility Host not found

guys, i have just found a solution for a device displaying host not found when trying to log into extension mobility. my question is, how much disruption will this cause my network if i was to do it during office hours. what kind of problems should i...

Sarg . by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes